On the day of your trip there are a few things to note:
- Know where the Nantahala rafting outpost is located and how long it takes to get there.
- You must be at the outpost 30 minutes prior to trip time. We are on EASTERN STANDARD TIME.
- Come prepared to get wet with dry clothes for after your trip.
- Be prepared to help in paddling your raft on the river. As well as getting it to and from the river
- After the trip we have changing facilities, trip souvenirs, and photos of your trip on the water.
- Guide tipping is customary, if you had a great trip.
If you have any questions please give us a call: 828-488-6345