On the day of your rafting trip things to know:
We want you to have the best experience possible on the day of your rafting trip so here are a few things you need to know.
- Know where the Carolina Outfitters outpost is located on the Nantahala River and how long it takes to get there.
- You must be at the outpost 30 minutes prior to trip time. We are on EASTERN TIME (EST/EDT).
- Come prepared to get wet with dry clothes for after your trip. What to Wear
- Be prepared to help in paddling your raft on the river. As well as getting it to and from the river
- After the trip we have changing facilities, trip souvenirs, and photos of your trip on the water.
- Guide tipping is customary, if you had a great trip.
Other day of trip things to know: