A whitewater rafting trip on the Nantahala River in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina is a great introduction to rafting, and a trip you will never forget. We pride ourselves on giving a great rafting trip experience each and every time. Carolina Outfitters wants all of our guest to have a memorable whitewater rafting trip, so we ask that you familiarize yourself with how a rafting trip works and what to expect by reading the trip information guidelines below.
Rafting Trip information guidelines that must be followed in order to participate:
- Each rafter must be at the Outpost 30 minutes prior to trip time (see Day of Trip Things to Know)
- Each rafter must be 7 years of age or 60 lbs or more
- Each rafter must sign a liability waiver
- Everyone must actively listen to their pre-trip briefing (it’s a requirement for your safety)
- Inform our staff of any medical conditions prior to getting on the river, including allergy to bees.
- All rafters must have a good attitude and be ready to get wet!
More Useful Links to Read before your Rafting Trip are found below and in the Sidebar to your right.
The team at Carolina Outfitters would love to hear from you!
We also offer GROUP TRIPS, so grab your friends, civic club, youth groups, school, family, fraternity, sorority, employees, or church group and get on the Nantahala River near Bryson City, North Carolina for a day of pure excitement! Ask about our Corporate Retreat group coordination. A day on the river is a great way to bring a team together or to reward a job well done. Small business and corporate rafting groups get a chance to bond outside of work and get those creative endorphins flowing. Team building on the river is a great way to connect your team in and outside of the office.