When you reserve a white water rafting trip with Carolina Outfitters, we hold the reservation space for you and we may turn other rafters away for that trip date and time. We have made our policy as lenient as we can make it for the convenience of our guests. However, rafting trip spaces cannot be filled on short notice, and we must be firm in adhering to our refund/cancellation policy.
Our cancellation and refund guidelines are as follows:
With a 14 day or more notice:
- A refund is made less a $5.00 per person cancellation fee.
- You may transfer the reservation to another date.
- You may choose virtual “trip passes” that are good for one year from the trip date.
With a 48 hour minimum notice:
- You may reschedule the trip for another date and time, with a $5.00 per person transfer fee. (This 48 hour option is NOT available for “peak Saturdays”)
- You may choose virtual “trip passes” that are good for one year from the trip date. (This option is NOT available for “peak Saturdays”)
Reduction in the number of rafters on the day of the trip are not refundable. However, for the happiness and convenience of our guests, “trip passes” are available.
Please let us know as soon as possible, if the size of your party has changed.